King Cake Raffle
This year, Mardi Gras falls on Tuesday, March 5th. We will be serving a variety of New Orleans-inspired dishes, drinks, and desserts, including King Cake! Traditionally, a figurine (usually a baby) is baked into the cake and one person finds it in their slice. This person is responsible for purchasing the cake for that location for next year's Mardi Gras.
We wanted to do something similar, but of course, we would never ask our patrons to purchase something for us. And instead of a porcelain baby, we will be holding a raffle! See below for details.
How to enter:
- Come to the Uptown Cafe anytime on Tuesday, March 5th and order a piece of King Cake
- You will be given a raffle entry ticket
- Write your contact information on your ticket
- Turn your raffle ticket in to the front desk on your way out
- Your ticket = your chance to win one of 10 New Orleans-themed prizes
Winners will be contacted via email and announced the following day on Facebook!